- Full refunds or exchanges will be accepted for up to 15 days after your purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- To ensure a smooth return process, please include your packing slip in the return package.
- If you live in Canada, return shipping will be free of charge.
- If you live outside of Canada, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Please note that items that are on sale are final sale and not eligible for return.
Click here for access to a return label. Please make sure you have read over the information above before printing a return label.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Please note that items that are on sale are final sale and non-refundable.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Please note that items that are on sale are final sale and not eligible for exchange.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the issue.